Retirement Visa

Thai Retirement Visa is for foreigners who is aged 50 years or more. This is a long term visa which will allow you to stay in Thailand for one year. Retirement Visa qualifies foreigners who could satisfy the requirements set by the Thai government: first, the age, and then financial requirement.

For the financial evidence, you need to open a Thai bank account showing at least 800,000 THB (the transfer of the money must be deposited in your bank account in the period of at least 2 months). Alternatively, you can also present monthly income/ pension amounting to THB 65,000. It could also be a combination of both (Bank Account + Income x 12 = THB 800,000).

Latest News

Drafting a prenuptial agreement in Thailand is a good way to protect your assets. It is important to seek guidance from a legal adviser who is familiar with the laws of your home country and Thailand. A prenuptial agreement is a legally binding contract that stipulates the property and debt of each party. It should […]
Thailand is one of the most popular destinations for foreign property buyers. Many people are drawn to the country’s beaches, villas and affordable luxury. However, there are some things to keep in mind when buying property in Thailand. This article will discuss a few of the important aspects of purchasing property in Thailand. Location The […]
Thailand Lawyers and Attorneys
Our lawyers and attorneys in Thailand are highly-trained experts in their respective fields. We provide cost-effective solutions to our clients, always bearing in mind their objectives. With our staff of lawyers, consultants, legal advisors, and property law experts, you are assured of only the best. Offices located in Thailand Bangkok Law Office Two Pacific Place […]
U.S. Immigration Thailand
Once you have married your Thai fiancee in the United States she would need to apply for an adjustment of status to live in the US. These are the basics with regards to the adjustment process. If you had not been able to get married within the 90 day period for which the K1 Visa […]
K1 Visa Thailand
The application process for the K1 Visa can be very complex as the rules do change from time to time. Here is a basic breakdown of the K1 Visa process in Thailand and what is normally required. The K1 Visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows your fiancee to enter the United States to marry […]
USCIS Thailand
The K3 Visa is intended for use for an American citizen to bring his wife back to the United States. The K3 Visa does take a bit longer than the K1 Visa however many prefer to marry outside of the US. In order to bring your Thai wife to the United States, you need to […]

Buying Land

Since owning a land in Thailand is restricted for foreigners, expats usually out the land acquired under the name of their girlfriend and spouse. While this is a common and legal practice, in the event of divorce or when things go awry, property dispute may arise, and your investment is not protected. By naming your property acquired under your girlfriend or wife’s name, you are waiving your rights towards the property. Contact our lawyers so you will be advised of the legal aspects, understand the risk, know your best option before you go about your business venture or property acquisition in Thailand.